- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Speak Out 4/29/09
School bus stop sign
A family member is a school bus driver. We were talking about people not stopping for the school bus stop sign. My family member told me that this school year seven police officers have run the school bus stop sign, and the last one was on a cell phone. How nice of our police officers to break such an important law. What if it were your children getting off that bus and someone were to run the stop sign and hit them?
I am appalled at the picture of the scantily clad woman attending the Cape Comic Con. There are decent people who read the paper. Can a more appropriate picture be used?