- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Speak Out 4/29/09
School bus stop sign
A family member is a school bus driver. We were talking about people not stopping for the school bus stop sign. My family member told me that this school year seven police officers have run the school bus stop sign, and the last one was on a cell phone. How nice of our police officers to break such an important law. What if it were your children getting off that bus and someone were to run the stop sign and hit them?
I am appalled at the picture of the scantily clad woman attending the Cape Comic Con. There are decent people who read the paper. Can a more appropriate picture be used?