- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)9
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Ragsdale to replace Farrow as principal at Franklin Elementary (3/29/17)5
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Suspended Southeast student pleads guilty to firearm charge from fatal Carbondale shooting (3/28/17)1
- Wide array of candidates run for Cape school board (3/27/17)7
Speak Out 4/29/09
School bus stop sign
A family member is a school bus driver. We were talking about people not stopping for the school bus stop sign. My family member told me that this school year seven police officers have run the school bus stop sign, and the last one was on a cell phone. How nice of our police officers to break such an important law. What if it were your children getting off that bus and someone were to run the stop sign and hit them?
I am appalled at the picture of the scantily clad woman attending the Cape Comic Con. There are decent people who read the paper. Can a more appropriate picture be used?