- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Son to Gary and Nicole Wolfe of Leopold, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:24 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2004. Name, Michael Joseph. Weight, 7 pounds 2 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Wolfe is the former Nicole Seiler, daughter of Joe and Vickie Seiler of Leopold. She is employed with Missouri Mentoring Partnership. Wolfe is the son of Larry and Fran Wolfe of Allenville. He is employed at Quade Farms.
Daughter to Jacqueline Michelle Loughary of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:13 p.m. Monday, Dec. 27, 2004. Name, Sierra Nicole. Weight, 7 pounds 10 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Loughary is the former Jacqueline James, daughter of Robert and Linda James of Marble Hill.