- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Lora Bell Dubar, 60, of Jackson died Thursday, Dec. 30, 2004, at her home.
She was born Aug. 19, 1944, at Broseley, Mo., daughter of Esco and Lucille Howard Luttrull. She and Gary A. Dubar were married Aug. 3, 1979, at Kennett, Mo.
Dubar worked at the former Lee Rowan Plant in Jackson from 1985 to 2000.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Ronald Parsons of Jackson; two brothers, Perry and Omer Luttrull of Fruitland; and a half brother, Charles Sparks of Poplar Bluff, Mo.
She was preceded in death by a sister and a half sister.
Friends may call at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson from 6 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Steven Sander officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.