- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Fire reports 12/31/04
Firefighters responded to the following on Wednesday:
* At 9:11 p.m., box alarm at 603 Sycamore Circle.
* At 11:41 p.m., gasoline spill at 3415 William St.
* At 11:10 p.m., illegal burn at 2856 Bloomfield Road.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Thursday:
* At 1:41 a.m., vehicle accident at Interstate 55 and Nash Road.
* At 3:22 a.m., gas smell at 2115 Southern Expressway.
* At 9:29 a.m., car fire at 6 Village Drive.
* At 11:57 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1500 block of Grandview Drive.
* At 12:21 p.m., emergency medical service in the 700 block of North West End Boulevard.
* At 1:09 p.m., carbon monoxide alarm at 2102 William St.