- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau City Council Agenda
7 p.m. Monday
city hall, 401 Independence St.
Study session at 5 p.m.
* A public hearing regarding the petition for annexation from Mark Rademaker for a 7.68-acre tract of land on Perryville Road contiguous to the Jaycee Municipal Golf Course.
(Second and third readings)
* An ordinance approving the record plat of Silverthorne Second Subdivision.
* An ordinance authorizing the city manager to execute a cost participation agreement with the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission for construction of a left turn lane at Missouri Route K and Notre Dame Drive.
* An ordinance annexing land to the city of Cape Girardeau upon the request of the city of Cape Girar-deau.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute an agreement with Union Electric Company d/b/a AmerenUE for street lighting.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to accept a proposal from Beussink, Hey, Roe, Seabaugh and Stroder LLC to conduct random record checks to determine compliance with the city's Hotel/Motel Restaurant License tax.
* Conditional approval of an original package liquor and Sunday sales license for Capeland LLC d/b/a Quick and Save, 2861 Themis St., Alam Zahed, managing officer.