- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cynthia Inez Ullrich and Cody Robert May exchanged wedding vows Aug. 7, 2004, at Osage Hills Christian Church in Tulsa, Okla. Herschel Lee Martin III performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of William Ullrich and Janice Ullrich of Tulsa. The groom is the son of Kurt and Erin May of Whitewater.
Matrons of honor were LaDonna Ingle of Westminster, Colo., and Rhonda Wallace of Broken Arrow, Okla., sisters of the bride. Bridesmaids were Sarah Ingle of Westminster, niece of the bride; Bevin Guth of Jackson, twin sister of the groom; Jill Whittenburg of Tulsa; Krisinda Kirk of Tahlequah, Okla., and Catina Drywater of Oologah, Okla.
Joseph Riggins of Arlington, Va., served the groom as best man. Groomsmen were Jarred Crouch of Waterloo, Iowa; Andrew Petri of Columbia, Mo.; Craig Guth of Jackson, brother-in-law of the groom; Nathan Huck of Jackson; Jack Sanderson of Eureka, Mo.; and Paul Whittenburg of Tulsa. Ushers were Michal Ingle of Westminster, nephew of the bride; Jake Summers of Hahira, Ga., cousin of the groom; Steven Ullrich of Tulsa and Kenneth Wallace of Broken Arrow, nephews of the bride.
Candlelighters were Ashley and Lindsey Morrison of Sarasota, Fla., cousins of the groom.
Flower girl was Christa Wallace, daughter of Tim and Rhonda Wallace and niece of the bride.
Kevin Wallace of Broken Arrow, nephew of the bride, attended the guest book.
The reception was held in the church family center. Servers were Cheryl Bachmeier and Traci Langley of Claremore, Okla., Cristy Drywater of Tulsa, and Sharon Schwidder of Edmond, Okla.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Aug. 6 at the Renaissance Hotel in Tulsa.
Mrs. May received a bachelor of science degree in administration of allied health at Northeastern State University in Tahlequah.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in engineering management from the University of Missouri-Rolla, and a master of science degree in telecomputing engineering from the University of Oklahoma. He is director of engineering at VTG Holdings Inc. in Jackson.
The couple is residing in Jackson.