- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Carrie Jo Laurentius and Robby Brian Baldwin exchanged wedding vows July 17, 2004, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The Rev. Derek Swanson performed the ceremony. Organist was Betty Vandeven of Chaffee, Mo., and trumpeter was Drew Kiel of Cape Girardeau.
Parents of the couple are Stan and Connie Laurentius of Cape Girardeau, and Bob and Cyndi Baldwin of Scott City.
Maids of honor were Jennifer Laurentius of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride, and Sally Welter of Chaffee, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Beth DesPres of Pevely, Mo.; Amy Stidham of Chaffee, cousin of the bride; and Melissa Hitt of Arab, Mo., sister of the groom. Junior bridesmaid was Ashley Laurentius, daughter of Gary and Dru Laurentius of Jackson and cousin of the bride.
Best men were Brian Burlbaugh of Scott City, Truevon Alford of Cape Girardeau, Brandon Drury of Scott City, Daniel Maddox of Bell City, Mo., and John Lawrence of Cape Girardeau. Junior groomsman was Lane Hitt, son of Melissa Hitt of Arab and Johnny Hitt of Jackson and nephew of the groom. Ushers were Eric Boland of Perryville, Mo., and Gary Laurentius Jr. of Jackson, cousins of the bride, and Matt Drury of Scott City.
Candlelighters were Claire Laurentius of St. Louis, cousin of the bride, and Ashlee Glastetter of New Hamburg, Mo., cousin of the groom.
Flower girl was Carleigh Burnett, daughter of Bill Burnett of Jackson and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Trace Hitt, son of Melissa Hitt and Johnny Hitt and nephew of the groom.
Guest book attendants were Micki Ballard of Chaffee, Linette Brammeier of Evansville, Ind., Alexis Burnett of Chaffee, and Joey Laurentius of Jackson, all cousins of the bride.
The reception was held at Deerfield Lodge. Servers were Linda Spencer, Carol Laurentius and Sally Laurentius of St. Louis, Dru Laurentius of Jackson, Brenda Krieger and Debbie Boland of Perryville, all aunts of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 16 at the church.
Mrs. Baldwin is a 2001 graduate of Notre Dame High School. She expects to receive bachelor degrees in early childhood education and elementary education from Southeast Missouri State University in May 2006. She is an administrative partner at Saint Francis Medical Center.
The groom is a 1998 graduate of Scott City High School. He is a press operator at Havco Wood Products.
After a wedding trip to Disney World, the couple resides in Cape Girardeau.