- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Heather Ann Spry and Nathan L. Brown were united in marriage Dec. 18, 2004, at Calvary United Pentecostal Church in Jackson. The ceremony was performed by the Rev. Ronnie L. Brown of Jackson, father of the groom; Dr. Frank Mink of Lake Orion, Mich., and the Rev. Randy Campbell of Cincinnati, Ohio.
The bride is the daughter of Sherry Roberson of Ashburn, Va. The groom is the son of Ronnie and Marilyn Brown of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Christen Montgomery of Ashburn, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Angelica Azzolini of Vandalia, Ill.; Rachelle Teague of Jackson, sister of the groom; Leah Hinson of Cincinnati; Jamie Teague, Cristal McCoy and Tara Braswell of Jackson.
Jay Teague of Jackson, brother-in-law of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Jeremy Strickland of Bryan, Texas; Mark Collins of Dongola, Ill., uncle of the groom; Daniel Ammons of Tulsa, Okla.; Don Sherrin of Kennett, Mo.; Brian McCoy of Jackson; and Justin Spry of Ashburn, brother of the bride. Ushers were Jeff Wallace of Rolla, Mo., Aaron Ethridge of Jonesboro, Ark., Michael Braswell and Toby Freeman of Jackson.
Junior bride was Katelyn Klayer of Amelia, Ohio, cousin of the bride. Junior groom was Marcus Collins of Dongola, cousin of the groom.
Candlelighters were Kaley Gregg of Indianapolis, Ind., cousin of the bride, and LaDonna Faire of Jackson.
Flower girl was Alaina Teague, daughter of Jay and Rachelle Teague and niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Chase Braswell, son of Michael and Tara Braswell and cousin of the groom.
Denise Ethridge attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Elks Lodge in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Dec. 17 at the Broadridge Center in Jackson.
Mrs. Brown is a graduate of Calvary Christian Academy in Cincinnati. She is employed at Dominion Title and Escrow Co. in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a graduate of Jackson High School, and a December 2004 graduate of Missouri Baptist University in St. Louis. He is employed at Union Planters Bank in Oran, Mo.
The couple is residing in Jackson.