- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Amber McCormick and Matthew Gossage were married April 17, 2004, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Gary and Cynthia McCormick of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Jay and Cindy Sims of Carterville, Ill.
Maid of honor was Julie Bradshaw of Phoenix, Ariz. Bridesmaid was Sabrina Shultz of Hillsboro, Ill.
David Gossage of St. Louis was his brother's best man. Groomsman was Jeremy Snider of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Kyle McCormick, brother of the bride, and Damien Janet, cousin of the bride.
Morgan Wahl, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at Drury Lodge.
Mrs. Gossage is a 2000 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University, and is completing her last year at the University of Missouri-St. Louis College of Optometry.
The groom is a manager with Best Buy Inc. in Crestwood, Mo.
After a cruise to the Mexican Riviera, the couple is residing in Ballwin, Mo.