- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jill DeAnn Franklin and Nicholas Alexander Labbee exchanged wedding vows Oct. 16, 2004, at St. John's United Church of Christ in Jackson. David Schaffner performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Connie and Scott Mann of Cape Girardeau and Philip and Pam Franklin of Jackson. The groom is the son of Pamela Labbee of DeSoto, Mo., and Roger and Mary Labbee of Mesa, Ariz.
Maid of honor was Marci Kester of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Wendy Bartosik of Arnold, Mo., Toni Pusateri of Festus, Mo., and Kelly Willis of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride. Junior bridesmaid was Michelle VanGennip of Jackson, cousin of the bride.
Clint McGrath of High Ridge, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Matt Clark of St. Louis, and Jeremy Franklin of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride. Junior groomsman was Garrett VanGennip of Jackson, cousin of the bride. Ushers were Buddy Hellman of Perryville, Mo., and Greg VanGennip of Jackson, uncles of the bride.
Kelsie Snider of Jackson, stepsister of the bride, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Cape Girardeau.
The groom's mother hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 15 at Dexter Bar-B-Que in Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Labbee is a 2001 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed in loss prevention at TJ Maxx in St. Louis.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Southeast. He is a user support analyst at Washington University School of Medicine.
The couple is residing in Arnold.