- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Barbara Ann Brown and Jason Paul Griffith were united in marriage June 5, 2004, on a beach in Panama City, Fla.
Lawrence and Diane Brown of Perryville are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Gordon and Marilyn Griffith of Decatur, Ill.
The bride was presented in marriage by her father.
Matron of honor was Alicia Carver-Myers of St. Peters, Mo. Bridesmaids were Evelyn Beussink of Cape Girardeau; Kimberly Brown of Murphysboro, Ill., and Beverly Boehme of Cape Girardeau, both sisters of the bride.
Chris White of Bloomington, Ill., was best man. Groomsmen were Brian Gamble of Springfield, Ill.; Jeremy Griffith of Decatur, brother of the groom; and James Cleeve of Ballwin, Mo. Usher was Wayne Boehme of Cape Girardeau, brother-in-law of the bride.
Flower girl was Bailey White of Bloomington.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at Hamilton's Restaurant in Panama City Beach, Fla.
Mrs. Griffith is a 1992 graduate of St. Vincent's High School in Perryville. She received a bachelor's degree in accounting from Southeast Missouri State University in 2000. She is an accounting specialist with Citigroup in O'Fallon, Mo.
The groom is a 1990 graduate of St. Theresa High School in Decatur. He received a bachelor's degree in marketing from Western Illinois University in 1994. He is a CRM product manager with American Technology Corp. in Ellisville, Mo.
After a wedding trip to the Bahamas, the couple is residing in St. Charles, Mo.