- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Wind brings down Wendy's sign in Cape Girardeau (12/11/17)2
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
Bollinger County FOOD DRIVE
By: F.O.E Aerie 4473 Food Drive Committee
Bollinger County Eagles is presently conducting a FOOD DRIVE in support of our local community food banks. Drop-Off boxes may be found at the following locations in the Marble Hill area.
Country Mart---Marble Hill City Hall---Twin City Pharmacy---Bollinger County Eagles
Please unite with the Bollinger County Aerie of the Fraternal Order of Eagles in this very worthwhile effort to support our local community by donating non-perishable food items at any of the locations above. Cash donations are very welcome and may be made in person at the Bollinger County Eagles facilities. Checks marked for "Bollinger County Eagles Food Drive" may be sent to:
Bollinger County Eagles
Marble Hill, MO 63764
Bollinger County Eagles, Aerie No. 4473 will convene the membership's regularly scheduled meeting at 6:00 P.M. Wednesday, May 13, 2009. The meetings are held at Bollinger County Eagles facilities, 104 Sample St., Marble Hill, MO each 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month. In addition to the regular meeting, there will be the annual election of Officers. Voting is hours are 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. All members in good standing are encouraged to exercise their right to vote.