- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CAIRO, Ill. -- Rearl Renae Fitzgerald, 37, of Cairo died Saturday, April 18, 2009, at her home.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time Saturday at Cairo High School.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the school, with the Rev. J.L. Posey officiating. Burial will be in Spencer Heights Memorial Park in Mounds, Ill.
Massie Funeral Home in Mounds is in charge of arrangements.