- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)14
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)5
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)8
- Juvenile accused of stealing, damaging playground statue (1/9/17)25
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Business notebook: Faithfully Fed aims for more than just food (1/9/17)4
Milking it for all its worth!
Here, Savannah is showing off her latest injury from playing in the backyard with her big sis Maddie. Another emergency trip to the vet ...and another $80 bucks later and she's home, back to playing in the backyard...only this time with a cool green cast! The cast was supposed to taste bad to dogs, but as you can see with the white wrap, she found the bitter taste great! What a dog!