- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Lloyd Eugene Zimmerman, 72, of Scott City died Monday, Dec. 27, 2004, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 17, 1932, at Fornfelt, Mo., son of Theodore Roosevelt and Anna Lee Cambron Zimmerman. He and Willa Lee Swindell were married April 7, 1956, in Hernando, Miss.
Zimmerman was a stationary engineer 32 years with the city of St. Louis. He was a member of the Assembly of God Church in Scott City, Harold O. Grauel Masonic Lodge 672 in Cape Girardeau, Scottish Rite of Free Masonry, Capaha Scottish Rite Club of Southeast Missouri, Sword of Bunker Hill, Andrew Jackson Order 43 in Jackson and Operating Engineers Local 2 in St. Louis.
He was an aviation ordnanceman with the U.S. Navy during the Korean War.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Michael Zimmerman of Fenton, Mo., Daniel Zimmerman of Scott City; a brother, Douglas Zimmerman of Spokane, Wash.; and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
Friends may call at the Assembly of God Church Thursday from 5 p.m. until time of service.
A memorial service will be held at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the church, with the Rev. Randy Morse officiating.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City is in charge of arrangements.