- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
William Guy Carter, 60, of Beulaville, N.C., died Saturday, April 18, 2009.
The family will receive friends from 6 to 8 p.m. today at Jones Funeral Home in Richlands, N.C.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at West Richlands Holiness Church, with the Rev. John Taylor officiating. Burial will follow at Carter Family Cemetery.
Carter is survived by his wife, Ginger Ann Carter; a son, James Bryant Carter of Gordonville; a daughter, Kimberly Dawn Brotherton of Cape Girardeau; two grandchildren; four sisters, Mavis Hemby and Dallas Swinson of Richlands, Lou Glenn and Sadie Joy of Virginia.
Internet condolences may be sent to the family at www.jonesfh.org.