- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CARBONDALE, Ill. -- Emma Lee Bahr, 85, of Carbondale died Monday, April 20, 2009, at Jonesboro Rehab and Health Care Center in Jonesboro, Ill.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Crain Pleasant Grove Murdale Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, with the Rev. Robert Flannery officiating. Burial will be in Pleasant Grove Memorial Park.