- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Willard D. Keys, 70, of Randles died Sunday, April 19, 2009, at his home.
He was born Aug. 8, 1938, at Delta, son of Oscar and Stella Ward Keys. He and Marjorie Ward were married Oct. 25, 1957. She died July 23, 1996.
Keys was a retired self-employed mechanic and truck driver.
He served with the U.S. Army during the Korean conflict.
Survivors include three sons, "Pee Wee," Kevin and Marty Keys, all of Delta; his fiancee, Margie Storz of Randles; a brother, Lonnie Phelps of Randles; and nine grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a daughter, a sister and a brother.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Wednesday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee, Mo.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Jack Owens officiating. Burial will be in Kenyon Cemetery.