- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Delores Jean Wilkerson, 71, of Scott City died Sunday, April 19, 2009, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 30, 1937, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of James "Sonny" and Ruby Marie Bruhl Day. She and Paul M. Wilkerson were married Feb. 8, 1969, in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Greg Wilkerson of St. Charles, Mo., Doug Wilkerson of Torrance, Calif., Todd Wilkerson of Bloomington, Ill.; a daughter, Kim Wilkerson of Aurora, Colo.; a brother, James Day of Caseyville, Ill.; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Illmo Baptist Church in Scott City.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the church, with the Rev. Bob Herring officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Memorial Cemetery in Scott City.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City is in charge of arrangements.