- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Police report 4/21/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Terry W. Owens, 61, 2115 Montgomery St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident, careless and imprudent driving and driving without ignition interlock.
* Brandon S. Umfleet, 31, 1928 Carolina Lane, was arrested on suspicion of fraudulently attempting to obtain a controlled substance.
* Travis B. Wade, 49, 1009 Linden St., was arrested on suspicion of violating an order of protection and domestic assault.
* Joseph D. Jones, 32, 2425 Sunny Lane, was arrested on suspicion of driving while suspended and no proof of insurance.
* Joshua J. Kelly, 34, 517 Terry Lane, was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Michael E. Winchester, 22, 7606 Highway 74, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Gabriel R. Yanes, 35, 121 E. Rodney St., Apt. D2, was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked.
* Edward G. Spalding III, 22, 2305 Peach Tree St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* John A. Lawrence, 38, 1224 N. Missouri St., was issued a summons for harassment.
* Suleyman Solak, 37, 119 E. Cape Rock Drive, was issued a summons for harassment.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 1080 S. Silver Springs Road.
* A shattered window was reported at 520 S. Minnesota Ave.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* David E. Koehler, 25, 115 Tracy St., Apt. 5, was arrested on suspicion of parole violation.
* A theft was reported in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A disturbance was reported in the 1400 Woodland Drive.