- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Freeman - Meyer
Mandy Nicole Freeman and Kevin Kyle Meyer were united in marriage March 26, 2009, at St. Lucia Halcyon Beach Resort in the Caribbean.
The bride is the daughter of David and Angie Freeman and Tammie and Chip Venable, all of Flora, Ill. The groom is the son of Reg and Bev Lincecum Meyer of St. Louis. Bev Meyer is formerly of Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Meyer is a 2005 graduate of Eastern Illinois University. She is employed by Anchor Packaging in St. Louis.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. He is employed by Farmers Insurance Group in St. Louis.
The couple is residing in St. Charles, Mo.