- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Harts to celebrate 50 years
OLIVE BRANCH, Ill. -- The Rev. and Mrs. Gene Hart of Olive Branch will observe their 50th wedding anniversary with a celebration Jan. 2, 2005.
The event will be held from 2 to 5 p.m. at the Sunshine Inn Community Center in Anna, Ill.
Hart and Maudie Lou Clinton were married Jan. 2, 1955, at Lake Milligan Baptist Church in Miller City, Ill., by the Rev. Verlee Eaker.
They have three children, Sandra (Glen) Gibbons of Marion, Ill., Debra (Tim) Hendershott of Cape Girardeau, and Brent (Deena) Hart of Olive Branch. They have four grandchildren, two stepgrandchildren, and four great-stepgrandchildren.