- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Mathilda Gallant La Farge and Mark Douglas Tippett were married Dec. 11, 2004, at St. Peter's Episcopal Church in Millbrook, N.Y. The Rev. Ed Johnston performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Ann La Farge of Millbrook, and the late W.E.R. La Farge. The groom is the son of J. Wright and Maxine Tippett of Advance.
Ms. La Farge is a graduate of Middlebury College. She is director of communications at Open Space Institute in New York City.
The groom received a bachelor of arts degree from Crichton College in Memphis, Tenn. He expects to receive a master of arts in teaching program from Bard College in Annandale, N.Y., in June 2005.
The couple resides in Kent, N.Y.