- Emergency c-section on dead mother saves baby following I-55 wreck (05/15/16)19
- Big drug haul made during Cape Girardeau bust (05/17/16)11
- Police charge Perryville man with statutory rape of two underage girls (05/17/16)
- Teen shot outside apartment off Lorimier Street (05/20/16)39
- Body found Thursday at Ranney Park in Cape (05/20/16)10
- Bollinger County deputies bust man on meth-for-sex sting (05/20/16)2
- Area farmer pleads guilty to fraud (05/18/16)1
- Perryville man accused of grabbing woman around throat, pulling out her hair (05/18/16)1
- Charleston man accused of fatally shooting Cape teen (05/22/16)24
- Vandals ravage historic Shivelbine house before demolition (05/18/16)25
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Mathilda Gallant La Farge and Mark Douglas Tippett were married Dec. 11, 2004, at St. Peter's Episcopal Church in Millbrook, N.Y. The Rev. Ed Johnston performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Ann La Farge of Millbrook, and the late W.E.R. La Farge. The groom is the son of J. Wright and Maxine Tippett of Advance.
Ms. La Farge is a graduate of Middlebury College. She is director of communications at Open Space Institute in New York City.
The groom received a bachelor of arts degree from Crichton College in Memphis, Tenn. He expects to receive a master of arts in teaching program from Bard College in Annandale, N.Y., in June 2005.
The couple resides in Kent, N.Y.