- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Bobbi Jo Stewart and Luther Ridale Bonds were married Sept. 11, 2004, in Natchez, Miss., by the Rev. Luther Bonds Jr., father of the groom.
The bride is the daughter of Robert Stewart and Pam and Nelson Butz of Fort Scott, Kan. The groom is the son of Luther and Bessie Bonds of Meadville, Miss.
Mrs. Bonds received a bachelor of science degree in social work from Pittsburg State University in Pittsburg, Kan. She is a sales specialist at SBC Corp.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice/business from Southeast Missouri State University. He is manager with Applebee's International and director of Cape Girardeau Weed and Seed.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.