- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Kelly Marbut and Joel Sander were united in marriage Oct. 23, 2004, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson. The Rev. David Johnson performed the ceremony. Organist was Lois Fehrman and soloist was Christy Shinn, both of Jackson, and trumpeter was Matt Martin of Cape Girardeau.
Parents of the couple are Charles and Barbara Marbut of Greenville, Ill., and Roland and Sharon Sander of Gordonville.
Maid of honor was Dana Green of Kirkwood, Mo., and matron of honor was Kari Walker of Chicago. Bridesmaids were Bridget Wolfe and Tara Pakkala of Chicago, Josie Flowers of Manchester, Mo., and Elizabeth Blinn of Trenton, Ill., cousin of the bride.
David Sander of Gordonville, brother of the groom, and Mike Martin of Jackson were best men. Groomsmen were Shawn Neumeyer of Cape Girardeau, Geoff Shinn of Jackson, J.J. Wiseman of Whitewater, and Jonathan Sander of Osage Beach, Mo., brother of the groom. Ushers were Kirk Miller of Cape Girardeau, Tad Flowers of Manchester, and Chad Beussink of Jackson.
Ringbearer was Drew Blinn, godson of the bride.
Shannon Miller of Jackson attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Bavarian Halle.
Mrs. Sander received a master's degree in physical therapy from St. Louis University in 2000. She is a physical therapist with Rehab Systems.
The groom received a master's degree in physical therapy from Washington University in 2001. He is a physical therapist with Saint Francis Center for Health and Rehabilitation.
The couple is residing in Burfordville.