- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Harold L. Fuhrmann, 62, of Perryville died Thursday, Dec. 23, 2004, at Ste. Genevieve County Memorial Hospital.
He was born March 4, 1942, in Perryville, son of Leo and Ruby Tricky Fuhrmann. He was a firefighter with the Mississippi Lime Co. for 34 years.
He and Mary Kay Wood were married May 30, 1969, in Brewer, Mo.
Fuhrmann was a U.S. Navy veteran who served during the Vietnam War. He was a member of American Legion Post 133.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Terry E. and Robert L. Fuhrmann, both of Perryville; a sister, Mildred McCoy of Oklahoma City, Okla.; and five grandchildren.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville. Visitation will continue from 6:30 a.m. Tuesday until 10 a.m., when the funeral will begin, with the Rev. Felipe Martinez officiating. Burial with graveside military honors by American Legion Post 133 will be at Christ the Savior Church Cemetery.