- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
BENTON, Mo. -- Karen Faye Harper Sullinger, 57, of St. Charles, Mo., formerly of Benton, died Thursday, Dec. 23, 2004, at St. Peters, Mo.
She was born Feb. 13, 1947, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Raymond Glenburn and Virginia Lee Bertrand Harper. She and Norman Mitchell Sullinger were married May 29, 1965, at Benton.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Angela LeeAnn Witt of O'Fallon, Mo., Sarah JoAnn Sullinger of St. Peters; her mother, Virginia Harper of Scott City; three brothers, Glenburn Harper of Scott City, Gary Harper of Foristell, Mo., Jim Harper of Jackson; two sisters, Jane Montgomery of Kelso, Mo., Gail Riley of Blodgett, Mo.; and a granddaughter.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. until noon Monday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Benton.
The funeral will be at noon Monday at the funeral home, with James E. Harper officiating. Burial will be private.