- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Doris Ann Tripp, 66, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Dec. 24, 2004, at the home of her daughter after a lengthy battle with breast cancer.
She was born in Cape Girardeau June 7, 1938, daughter of Bud and Myrtle Edmundson Joyce. She first married Donald Lee Seabaugh in June of 1959. He passed away in May of 1985. She later married Webster Tripp in July of 1987.
She was a 1956 graduate of Central High School and was a lifelong secretary.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Donna Seabaugh of Cape; a granddog Lexi; and several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother and a sister.
There will be no visitation. Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Chapel is in charge of arrangements.
The family requests all memorials be made to: Luther Home Hospice in Cape or Ellis Fischel Cancer Center, 115 Business Loop 70W, Columbia, Mo., 65203.