- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police reports 12/26/04
The following items were released Saturday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Todd L. Williams, 32, no address given, was arrested on warrants.
* Gwendolyn D. Agnew, 58, 2614 Elm St., Cairo, Ill, was issued a summons for stealing at Westfield Shoppingtown West Park.
* Cash was reported stolen from 319 N. Park St.
* A window was reported broken at 1726 New Madrid St.
* Counterfeiting was reported at 217 N. Kingshighway.
* A vehicle was reported towed at 341 S. Sprigg St.
* A vehicle was reported towed at Leming Lane and Kingshighway.