- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)2
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Museum to feature "Jerry Ford's 50 Years of Music"
The Cape River Heritage Museum will feature, Jerry Ford's 50 Years of Music, during its 2009 season. The exhibit will spotlight seven of the community organizations Ford has supported over the years. The museum opening will be Saturday, April 25 at 10:30 a.m. featuring The Jerry Ford Orchestra.
The museum will host "Saturday Mornings at the Museum," a program to be held the last Saturday of each month featuring Ford's various musical groups. The schedule includes the Salvation Army Tree of Lights May 30, Cape Girardeau Convention & Visitors Bureau Boat Dockings June 27, Cape Municipal Band July 25, Muscular Dystrophy/KFVS Telethons August 29, Illmo-Scott City Instrumental Music September 26, Jaycee Follies October 31, and SE Hospital's Sounds of the Seasons November 28. For more information phone 335-6459.