- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)59
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Scott County: M Kay Supply in Benton fills unique needs in community (4/14/17)
Museum to feature "Jerry Ford's 50 Years of Music"
The Cape River Heritage Museum will feature, Jerry Ford's 50 Years of Music, during its 2009 season. The exhibit will spotlight seven of the community organizations Ford has supported over the years. The museum opening will be Saturday, April 25 at 10:30 a.m. featuring The Jerry Ford Orchestra.
The museum will host "Saturday Mornings at the Museum," a program to be held the last Saturday of each month featuring Ford's various musical groups. The schedule includes the Salvation Army Tree of Lights May 30, Cape Girardeau Convention & Visitors Bureau Boat Dockings June 27, Cape Municipal Band July 25, Muscular Dystrophy/KFVS Telethons August 29, Illmo-Scott City Instrumental Music September 26, Jaycee Follies October 31, and SE Hospital's Sounds of the Seasons November 28. For more information phone 335-6459.