- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)8
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
- Cape police warn of 'Grandparent Scam' (12/4/16)
Museum to feature "Jerry Ford's 50 Years of Music"
The Cape River Heritage Museum will feature, Jerry Ford's 50 Years of Music, during its 2009 season. The exhibit will spotlight seven of the community organizations Ford has supported over the years. The museum opening will be Saturday, April 25 at 10:30 a.m. featuring The Jerry Ford Orchestra.
The museum will host "Saturday Mornings at the Museum," a program to be held the last Saturday of each month featuring Ford's various musical groups. The schedule includes the Salvation Army Tree of Lights May 30, Cape Girardeau Convention & Visitors Bureau Boat Dockings June 27, Cape Municipal Band July 25, Muscular Dystrophy/KFVS Telethons August 29, Illmo-Scott City Instrumental Music September 26, Jaycee Follies October 31, and SE Hospital's Sounds of the Seasons November 28. For more information phone 335-6459.