- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)19
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Museum to feature "Jerry Ford's 50 Years of Music"
The Cape River Heritage Museum will feature, Jerry Ford's 50 Years of Music, during its 2009 season. The exhibit will spotlight seven of the community organizations Ford has supported over the years. The museum opening will be Saturday, April 25 at 10:30 a.m. featuring The Jerry Ford Orchestra.
The museum will host "Saturday Mornings at the Museum," a program to be held the last Saturday of each month featuring Ford's various musical groups. The schedule includes the Salvation Army Tree of Lights May 30, Cape Girardeau Convention & Visitors Bureau Boat Dockings June 27, Cape Municipal Band July 25, Muscular Dystrophy/KFVS Telethons August 29, Illmo-Scott City Instrumental Music September 26, Jaycee Follies October 31, and SE Hospital's Sounds of the Seasons November 28. For more information phone 335-6459.