- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police report 4/12/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Chad T. Dougherty, 35, 1831 Oak Hills Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Caleb M. Diggs, 28, 175 S. Forester Drive, Apt. 2, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Charles D. Dobyns, 19, of Benton, Mo., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear on a trespassing charge and failure to appear on charges of driving while intoxicated, failure to dim lights and minor in possession of alcohol.
* Ricky N. Kelley, 48, of Jackson was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for a charge of driving while revoked.
* Dionne J. Mehalopoulos, 33, 824 N. Spanish St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear on a charge of passing bad checks.
* Chelsea M. Kaufman, 18, 1216 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol by consumption.
* George R. Strahan, 46, 1305 Broadway, was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Fred's, 121 S. Sprigg St.
* Aundra D. Wren, 23, 608 Sycamore Circle, Apt. 2, was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear on charges of resisting arrest and probation violation.
* Robert T. Davis was issued a summons for driving while revoked, littering from vehicle, failure to wear seat belt and improper registration.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Gas was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 1121 N. Sprigg St.
* A car door was reported scratched at 3049 William St.
* A car door and windshield were reported damaged and a purse stolen at 820 N. Sprigg St.
* Vehicle tires were reported damaged at 919 S. Sprigg St.
* A mailbox was reported damaged at 1250 College St.
* Damage to a computer was reported at Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1710 Lacey St.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A burglary was reported in the area of North High Street and West Mary Street.
* A burglary was reported in the 2000 block of Country Club Place.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the area of Grandview Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the area of Orchard Drive and East Lane.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 600 block of West Adams Street.