- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man charged with assault after incident at Cape bar (06/24/16)1
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
BLOOMFIELD, Mo. -- John Edwin Green, 73, of Bloomfield died Friday, April 10, 2009, at home.
He was born Aug. 7, 1935, in Advance, Mo., son of Barney W. and Edna Aline Hawkins Green.
He attended Calvary Baptist Church in Dexter, Mo.
Survivors include six brothers, Bill Green of Bloomfield, Jerry Green of St. Charles, Mo., Donald Green of Winfield, Mo., Barney R. Green of Bloomfield, Roy Green of Bell City, Mo., Gary Green of Cape Girardeau; eight sisters, Linda Harvey of Bloomfield, Wanda Powers of Advance, Shelby Compass of Scott City, Dixie Billingsley of Dexter, Sharon Delay of Bell City, Faye Cockrell of Poplar Bluff, Sue Adams of Steele, Mo., and Doris Lacy of Bell City.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Friends may call from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jerry Green officiating.
Interment will be in Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.