- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CHARLESTON, Mo. -- Lena Frances Snow DeLaney, 82, a resident of Snow's Corner near Charleston died at 1:45 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 23, 2004 at the Arbors Nursing Facility in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Jan. 11,1922 at Snow's Corner to the late Thad and Lila Simpson Snow. She had lived at Snow's Corner most of her life and was a member of the United Methodist Church in Charleston.
On Aug. 7, 1944 she married Robert G. DeLaney who preceded her in death on July 30, 1992.
Surviving are three daughters and two sons-in-law, Lee DeLaney Love of Gordonville, Mo.; Debbie DeLaney and Wayne Corse of Snow's Corner, Kathy DeLaney and Mark Haas of Jackson; six grandchildren and two grandsons-in-law; Emily Corse and Keith Vosseller, Abatha Corse and Scott Boyle, Hamil Corse, Evan Haas, Olga Conchos, Brian Haas and David Haas.
She was preceded in death by two sisters.
Interment was today, Dec. 24 at 11 a.m. in the family cemetery at Snow's Corner under the direction of McMikle Funeral Home.
A memorial service will be scheduled at a later date.
The family requests that memorial contributions be made to: Carefree Foundation, 922 24th St., NW, Suite 812, Washington, D.C. 20037