- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 4/11/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Robley A. Casteel, 24, of High Ridge, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, being an unlicensed driver and no insurance.
* Marcus D. Fisk, 20, of Newbern, Tenn., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* Ronnie A. Owens, 27, 921 Chestnut St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Ricky N. Kelly, 48, of Jackson was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked.
* Brook D. Twiggs, 24, 208 S. Middle St., was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for driving while revoked, resisting arrest, unlawful use of a weapon and vision-reducing material.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for littering and driving while revoked.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for domestic assault.
* An MP3 player and charge cord were reported stolen at 710 Southern Expressway.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of fuel.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of fuel.
* Speakers, a radio and an amplifier were reported stolen at 1401 N. Kingshighway.
* A television was reported stolen and a vehicle damaged at 202 Park Drive.
* Two purses were reported stolen at 820 N. Sprigg St.
* A purse was reported stolen and a vehicle damaged at 820 N. Sprigg St.
* Tires on vehicles were reported stolen at 1100 Ranney Ave.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* David L. Beggs, 34, 1347 E. Main St., was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication and disturbing the peace.
* Andrea S. Koeper, 26, 323 Hillcrest Drive, was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication.
* A theft was reported in the 200 block of North West Lane.
* A theft was reported in the 1600 block of West Independence Street.
* A theft was reported in the 700 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 2400 block of Jonathan Drive.
* A disturbance was reported in the 1100 block of Apache Avenue.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 500 block of West Main Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 100 block of South High Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 500 block of East Jackson Boulevard.