- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire reports 12/24/04
Cape Girardeau firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 5:09 p.m., a still alarm at Dunklin and North Missouri.
* At 11 p.m., emergency medical service on the 1200 block of South Sprigg.
Cape Girardeau firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 5:07 a.m., a citizen assist at 611 West End.
* At 4:17 a.m., a vehicle fire at 1023 Haddock St.
* At 1:51 p.m., a gas leak at 1861 Janet.
* At 2:45 p.m., emergency medical service at 2800 Whitener.
* At 3:56 p.m., emergency medical service at 2100 Woodhaven.