- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police reports 12/24
The following items were released Thursday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Matthew T. Burlbaugh, 21, 516 Michael Anna St., Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain a single lane following an accident at Lexington Avenue and Cape LaCroix Road.
* A red Honda 4-wheeler and a cart trailer were stolen from Bargain Hound, 851 S. Kingshighway. They were later recovered.
* A jacket, drill and credit card were reported stolen from 701 Good Hope St.
* A table top grill was reported taken from 3439 William St.
* A windshield was reported damaged on southbound Interstate 55 at the 97 mile marker.
* A 2002 green Honda Accord was reported abandoned at William and Sheridan.