- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Police reports 12/24
The following items were released Thursday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Matthew T. Burlbaugh, 21, 516 Michael Anna St., Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain a single lane following an accident at Lexington Avenue and Cape LaCroix Road.
* A red Honda 4-wheeler and a cart trailer were stolen from Bargain Hound, 851 S. Kingshighway. They were later recovered.
* A jacket, drill and credit card were reported stolen from 701 Good Hope St.
* A table top grill was reported taken from 3439 William St.
* A windshield was reported damaged on southbound Interstate 55 at the 97 mile marker.
* A 2002 green Honda Accord was reported abandoned at William and Sheridan.