- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Emmendorfer - McKuin
Angie Nicole Emmendorfer and Benjamin Ryan McKuin were married Sept. 27, 2008, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. David Hulshof performed the ceremony. Pianist was Jeri Beussink, and vocalists were Mike Kohlfeld and John Thompson, uncle of the bride.
The bride is the daughter of Dan and Joyce Emmendorfer of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Leveda and Gary Scates of Dexter, Mo.
Maid of honor was Ashley Davidson of St. Louis. Bridesmaids were Rebecca Roe of St. Louis, Kristen Roe of Cape Girardeau, Nicole Evans of Jackson, Stephanie Arnzen and Alexandria Kohlfeld of St. Louis, and Nicole Rightmeyr of Nashville, Tenn.
Jason Evans of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Barry McKuin of Dexter, brother of the groom; Brian Emmendorfer of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride; Ken Hosea of Jackson; Robert Thurman and Richie Dabbs of Fisk, Mo., cousins of the groom; and Robert Moseby of St. Louis. Ushers were Bryan Johnson and Mike Crowden of Cape Girardeau, and Dave Koob of St. Louis.
Candlelighters were Emily Thompson and Mady Shepard of Jackson, cousins of the bride. Emily is the daughter of John and Marcia Thompson. Mady is the daughter of Paul and Beth Emmendorfer.
Flower girls were Anna Ziegler, Kate Emmendorfer, Maggie Emmendorfer, Lilly Deprow, and Emma Thurman. Ringbearers were Isaac Thurman, and Paxton and Carson Kennedy. Anna is the daughter of Rick Ziegler of Jackson and cousin of the bride. Kate is the daughter of Paul and Beth Emmendorfer of Jackson and cousin of the bride. Maggie Emmendorfer is the daughter of Matt and Liz Emmendorfer of Cranberry Township, Pa., and cousin of the bride. Lilly is the daughter of Greg and Angie Deprow of Cape Girardeau and niece of the groom. Emma and Isaac are children of Robert and Kristi Thurman and cousins of the groom. Paxton and Carson are sons of Jim and Kristi Kennedy of Brentwood, Tenn., and cousins of the groom.
The reception was held at Bavarian Halle.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 26 at Kimbeland Country Club in Jackson.
Mrs. McKuin received a bachelor of science degree from Missouri State University. She is manager of the Buckle in Carbondale, Ill.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in industrial technology from Southeast Missouri State University. He is employed at Glazer Midwest.
The couple is residing in Anna, Ill.