- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Dalton - LaRose
Heather Nicole Dalton and William Louis LaRose were united in marriage Sept. 27, 2008, at Drury Lodge in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Tim Morgan performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Michael and Cheryl Dalton of Jackson. The groom is the son of Lennie LaRose and Rhonda and Bob Stewart, all of Perryville, Mo.
Matron of honor was Ashley Blattner of Oak Ridge, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Laura Difani of Perryville, and Lisa Pauli of Savannah, Ga., aunt of the bride.
Joseph Difani of Perryville was best man. Groomsmen were Eric Etheridge, and Jay Richardet, brother of the groom, both of Perryville. Ushers were Eric Dalton, brother of the bride, and Jordan Baker, cousin of the bride, both of Jackson.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Katelyn and Derrick Roberts, children of Jason and Vicki Roberts of Perryville.
The reception was held at Drury Lodge.
Mrs. LaRose received a bachelor's degree in human environmental studies from Southeast Missouri State University in 2006. She is employed at Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a graduate of Perryville High School. He is employed at Sabreliner Corp. in Perryville.
After a cruise to the Bahamas, the couple is residing in Jackson.