- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Clark - Summers
Kara Lynn Clark and Trent Thomas Summers exchanged wedding vows Jan. 3. 2009, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The Rev. David Hulshof performed the ceremony. Lectors were Tom Schulte of Jackson, uncle and godfather of the groom, and Bob Clark of Cape Girardeau, father of the bride.
Organist was Lenny Kuper of Cape Girardeau; guitarist was Patrick Rafferty of Jackson, cousin of the groom; and vocalists were Katie and Mark Reichard of Jefferson City, Mo.
Parents of the couple are Bob and Jane Clark of Cape Girardeau, and Bob and Kathy Summers of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Melissa Vogelsang of Cape Girardeau. Matrons of honor were Cathy Pincksten of Cape Girardeau and Pam Morgan of Huntington, W.Va., sisters of the bride. Bridesmaids were Karen Wilson of Las Vegas, Nev., and Tracy Meyr of St. Louis. Junior bridesmaid was Mallory Meystedt of Jackson, niece of the groom.
Ryan Rowden of Jefferson City, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Chris Canfield of High Ridge, Mo., Kyle Elfrink of Webster Groves, Mo., Chris Sutherland and Chris Roepe of Jefferson City. Ushers were Craig Morgan II of Buckhannon, W.Va., Kyle Clark of St. Louis, Shawn Pincksten of Cape Girardeau, Bobby Clark of Jackson, all nephews of the bride; and Brad and Brett Blackman of Jackson, cousins of the groom.
Candlelighters were Kenda Clark of Jackson, Kelli Clark of Crystal City, Mo., and Liz Pincksten of Cape Girardeau, nieces of the bride.
Flower girl was Ava Vogelsang, daughter of Aaron and Melissa Vogelsang. Ringbearer was Cooper Rowden, son of Ryan and Lindsey Rowden.
Guest book attendant was Suzanne Summers of Jackson, sister of the groom. Program attendant was Andi Morgan of Buckhannon, niece of the bride.
The reception was held at Plaza Conference Center, hosted by the bride's parents. Servers were Cathy and Marcia Clark of Jackson, sisters-in-law of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Jan. 2 at Buckner Brewing Co.
Mrs. Summers attended Southeast Missouri State University. She is county clerk of Cape Girardeau County.
The groom is a graduate of Rockhurst University in Kansas City, Mo. He is a director of government affairs with the Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Jefferson City.
A trip to Italy is planned this fall.