- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report 12/23/04
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 3:48 p.m., emergency medical service at a motor vehicle accident at Broadway and Perry Avenue.
* At 5:23 p.m., emergency medical service at a motor vehicle accident at Broadway and Kingshighway.
* At 7:10 p.m., fire reported at 535 Boxwood Drive.
* At 8:40 p.m., emergency medical service at 1507 Independence St..
* At 11:07 p.m., emergency medical service at Mount Auburn and Bloomfield roads.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 3:10 a.m., medical service at 20 S. Sprigg St.
* At 3:16 a.m., still alarm sounding at 1426 Clark Ave.
* At 5:42 a.m., power line down at 126 N. Main St.
* At 6:37 a.m., still alarm sounding at 2075 Corporate Drive.
* At 11:02 a.m., emergency medical service in the 3000 block of Kage Road.
* At 11:20 a.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of North Park Avenue.
* At 11:24 a.m., citizen assist in the 3900 block of Granite Drive.
* At 2:30 p.m., carbon monoxide alarm at 654 S. Spring Ave., Apt. B.