- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Brian L. and Kendra D. Holzum of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:47 p.m. Sunday, March 29, 2009. Name, Logan Benjamin. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Mrs. Holzum is the former Kendra Heisner, daughter of Eugene and Connie Heisner of Pinckneyville, Ill. Holzum is the son of Melvin and Dianne Holzum of Leopold, Mo.
Twin sons to Larry C. and Susan A. Ahrens of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, Monday, March 30, 2009. Asher Karl was born at 7:28 a.m. and weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Kasen Marcus was born at 7:29 a.m. and weighed 8 pounds, 10 ounces. The couple also has another son and a daughter. Mrs. Ahrens is the former Susan Koenig, daughter of Elmer and Donna Koenig of Jackson. Ahrens is the son of Charles and Alice Ahrens of Jackson. He is self-employed.
Daughter to Ryan Lee and Lindsey Nicole Unterreiner of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:51 p.m. Monday, March 30, 2009. Name, Grace Marie. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Unterreiner is the former Lindsey Thomas, daughter of Roger and Pat Thomas of Perryville. She is employed at BBL Buildings. Unterreiner is the son of Lee and Norma Unterreiner of Perryville. He is employed at TG Missouri Corp.
Daughter to Jesse Lee and Jessica Ann Sostillio of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:06 p.m. Monday, March 30, 2009. Name, Isabella Nicole. Weight, 6 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Sostillio is the former Jessica Koeper, daughter of Paul and Ellen Koeper of Jackson. Sostillio is the son of Julie Sostillio of Warner Robins, Ga., and Jim Sostillio of Rockledge, Fla. He is a machine operator with St. Gobain Containers.
Son to Robert and Crystal Ressel of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:56 p.m. Tuesday, March 31, 2009. Name, Charles Henry. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Ressel is the former Crystal Drake, daughter of Carroll and Jane Drake of Sikeston, Mo. She is a teacher with Sikeston School District. Ressel is the son of Bob and Betty Ressel of Kelso, Mo. He fills orders at Do It Best Corp.