- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Loreen Jane Gladish, 86, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, April 2, 2009, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Sept. 15, 1922, in Jarvis, Ontario, Canada. She is the widow of Dallas Roy "Jim" Gladish.
She was a member of Abbey Road Christian Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Gail Jackson Brown of Snohomish, Wash.; two grandchildren, Jennifer Duenwald and Trent Jackson, both of Seattle; three great-grandchildren, Samuel Duenwald, Jacob Duenwald and Roald Duenwald.
She was preceded in death by her parents and husband.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Abbey Road Christian Church, with the Rev. Rodger Kiepe officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.
Memorials may be made to Abbey Road Christian Church or to its Orchard Crest Camp.