The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Mark Daniel Lincoln, 33, of 555 N. Spring St., Apt. 48, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and endangering the welfare of a child.
* Joe David Davis, 23, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of a probation violation for following too close.
* Eucario Villasenor Sanchez, 19, 3118 Westfield St., was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol by consumption.
* Heather Lea Ann Mattox, 29, of Farmington, Mo., was arrested on a Jefferson County warrant for no operator's license and a St. Francois County warrant for a nonmoving violation.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges for forgery and attempting to obtain a controlled substance.
* A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for trespassing.
* Vivian A. Howard, 24, 1101 Bloomfield St., received a summons for peace disturbance and trespassing.
* Ashley N. Green, 22, 1101 Bloomfield St., received a summons for trespassing.
* Anthony J. Wilson, 19, 1227 College St., received a summons for trespassing.
* Shelonda B. Howard, 17, 1101 Bloomfield St. received a summons for peace disturbance.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* An Illinois license plate, G261602, was reported stolen from a blue Chevrolet at 2102 William St.
* A cell phone was reported stolen from 13 Doctors' Park.
* A Nintendo system, Wii system and camera were reported stolen from 1340 Wayne St.
* Property damage in the form of scratches on the front and rear driver's side doors of a vehicle was reported at 5 S. Hanover St.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Property damage was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported on Bois D'Arc Street.