- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
- Victims of alleged Ponzi scheme seek compensation from killer's victims (8/21/16)3
- Cape Central football team falls to state-ranked Liberty in Pixley's debut (8/20/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
Daughter to Robert Michael and Jodie Ann Huffman of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:55 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 6, 2004. Name, Lillian Elizabeth. Weight, 6 pounds 2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Huffman is the former Jodie Naeger, daughter of Daniel and Carolyn Naeger of St. Mary, Mo. She is employed at Wood and Huston Bank. Huffman is the son of Marilyn Huffman of St. Louis and Rodger Huffman of Benton, Mo. He is employed at Cottonwood Residential Treatment Center.
Daughter to Vernon W. and S. Angelene Heid of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:54 p.m. Friday, Dec. 3, 2004. Name, Brylee Faith. Weight, 7 pounds 1 ounce. Sixth child, fourth daughter. Mrs. Heid is the former Angelene Helton, daughter of Russell and Delene Helton of Eldorado, Ill. Heid is the son of Lynda Hawkins of Marion, Ill. He is business manager at Wieser Honda.
Son to Gregory Louis and Lisa Lynn Kuntz of St. Louis, St. John's Mercy Medical Center, 2:10 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 7, 2004. Name, Andrew Christopher. Weight, 6 pounds 7 ounces. First child. Mrs. Kuntz is the former Lisa Maune, daughter of Kevin and Jolyn Maune of Villa Ridge, Mo. She is a highway designer with Missouri Department of Transportation in St. Louis. Kuntz is the son of Edwin and Gabriela Kuntz of Cape Girardeau. He is a bridge designer with HDR Engineering Inc. in St. Louis.
Son to Doug A. and Kristi J. Schlosser of Oran, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:39 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 12, 2004. Name, Riley Robert. Weight, 9 pounds 1 ounce. Second child, first son. Mrs. Schlosser is the former Kristi Carlisle, daughter of Joe and Ang Carlisle of Leopold, Mo. She is nurse manager at OBGYN Specialists. Schlosser is the son of Wes and Louise Schlosser of Oran. He is self-employed with Schlosser Farms.
Son to Joy Denise Reinagel of Benton, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:18 a.m. Monday, Dec. 13, 2004. Name, Hayden Lawrence. Weight, 6 pounds 15 ounces. First child. Ms. Reinagel is the daughter of Tina Higdon of Benton, Mo., and Kenneth Reinagel of Kelso, Mo. She is employed at Kmart.