- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Patton man sustains serious injuries in Sunday evening crash
BOLLINGER COUNTY, Mo. - A Patton man was seriously injured in a single-car accident on Route JJ Sunday evening.
The accident occurred five miles south of Patton at around 5:45 p.m. as a 1991 Buick driven by Jared E. Landers, 21, ran off the right side of the roadway and struck a tree, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol crash reports website. The Buick was totaled.
Landers was taken by ambulance to Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau, where he was treated for serious injuries.