- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Police: Woman beat another woman with a bat over a pair of shoes (8/21/16)2
Marble Hill Ward I Alderman Clint Lacy endorses Challenger
It is my honor to endorse the candidacy of Josh Andrews for Ward I alderman, City of Marble Hill.
Josh is an honest, principled man who will stand with and for the people of Marble Hill. His candidacy has already made a positive impact for the citizens in his neighborhood.
One of the reasons Josh decided to run for office was the fact that a fire hydrant had been leaking near his home for over 7 months. I had taken his complaints to City Hall for the past 6 months and was led to believe that it would be a major undertaking to fix it.
Ironically it was fixed this week , the total time of the repair was approximately 30 minutes.
Last year I ran my campaign on a platform of making improvements to the City and being a true representative of the citizens.
I enjoyed limited success in these endeavors, partly because I am outnumbered 3 to 1 on the Board of Aldermen.
The election of Josh Andrews to Ward I Alderman this Tuesday will bring much needed help and a greater representation for the citizens of Marble Hill.