Cape police report 12/21/04
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
The following items were released Monday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Marilyn Jane Hillhouse, 56, of 3005 Mimosa Drive, No. 2, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Lloyd E. Austin 24, of 1032 S. Ellis, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault, assault of law enforcement officer and resisting arrest.
* Charles W. Madden Jr., 37, of 603 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and second-degree animal abuse.
* Anthony L. Wilkins, 20, of 541 S. Hanover St., No. 1, was arrested for second-degree domestic assault.
* Second-degree burglary and stealing were reported at Cape United Auto Inc., 1105 Independence St.
* Money was reported taken at Just Kids Daycare, 6 Girardeau Court.
* A television, stereo, refrigerator and telephone were reported stolen at 2501 Tulip Lane.
* License plates were reported stolen at 2816 Themis.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 851 S. Kingshighway.
* Checks were reported stolen at 717 Jefferson Ave.
* A debit card was reported stolen at Lexington Avenue and Cape Rock Drive.
* Damage to a vehicle window was reported Sunday at the intersection of Harmony and North Henderson Avenue.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at Lexington Avenue and Cape Rock Drive.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at 2350 Independence.
* Forgery was reported Monday at 3439 William.
* Distribution of a controlled substance within 2,000 feet of a school zone was reported.