Cape/Jackson fire reports 12/21/04

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Cape Girardeau

Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:

* At 7:05 p.m., a flue fire at 1300 Perryville Road.

* At 11:24 p.m., an electric problem at 225 O'Connell Drive.

* At 11:28 p.m., a gas smell at Good Hope Street and Louisiana Avenue.

Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:

* At 2:36 a.m., an alarm sounding at 1701 Lacey St.

* At 3:56 a.m., emergency medical service on the 700 block of Hickory Street.

* At 9:55 a.m., a structure fire at 122 S. Hanover St.

* At 10:14 a.m., emergency medical service on the 100 block of Farrar Drive.

* At 11:07 a.m., emergency medical service on the 200 block of South Silver Springs Road.

* At 1:50 p.m., a carbon monoxide alarm at 1814 Stoddard.

* At 3:42 p.m., a motor vehicle accident on the 300 block of North Kingshighway.

* At 5:20 p.m., a fuel leak at 927 Bloomfield.

Jackson

Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:

* Emergency medical service on North High.

* A grass fire on Shawnee Parkway.

* A citizen assist on East Main.

Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:

* A carbon monoxide scare at 250 S. Union.