- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cornley leads Penn State to NIT title
NEW YORK -- Jamelle Cornley scored 18 points and the Penn State used a big second half to beat Baylor 69-63 on Thursday night and win the NIT title.
It was just the second postseason tournament championship in school history.
Super sophomore Talor Battle added 12 points, all in the second half, for the Nittany Lions (27-11).
LaceDarius Dunn scored 18 points to lead Baylor (24-15).