BOARD OF ALDERMEN ACTION
* Set the date of the joint Jackson and Cape Girardeau city council meeting for 7 p.m. Jan. 24 at the Osage Community Centre in Cape Girardeau.
* Approved a change order to Dutch Enterprises Inc., for $15,529 increase and a 30-day time extension for the West Jackson Boulevard/South Hope Street water and sewer relocation project.
* Approved $3,000 donations to the Cape Girardeau County Transit Authority and the Jackson Senior Center for services provided to the residents of Jackson.
* Approved a resolution supporting the Jackson Chamber of Commerce's request for a management contract with the state of Missouri relative to the operation of the Jackson License Bureau.
* Approved the 2005 budget and employee compensation plan.
* Approved the voluntary annexation of 0.507 acres of property on Old Toll Road with the Chug Crites Trust.
* Accepted sewer and recreation trail easements from PB Properties LLC and the Shelby Brown and Mildred Brown Trust, relative to the Elwanda Drive relief sewer Reach A project.
* Approved a prioritized list of road and bridge improvements, relative to the Cape Girardeau County Road and Bridge Tax escrow monies.
* Accepted 14.45 acres of property from PB Properties LLC.